Photography project about the development of animals in the first weeks of their lives

• Hello everyone,

I'm a new member from the Netherlands. As a photographer, I'm working on a big project where I try to document the growth and development of animals in the first weeks of their lives. Of course, insects are also a part of the project.
    So far, I've followed the development of 7 butterfly species, 7 different stick insects, a leaf insect and two beetles.
    Of every species, I take 8 pictures, the first on the day that they are born and the others with a fixed interval (for example every 4, 5 or 7 days). At every photosession, I measure the animals so when I'm finished, I can create an overview, where all the pictures are scaled to proportion, so that it is also visible how much they have grown.

All the pictures can be found on my website Growing Insects - Marlonneke Willemsen Photography The website is available in English, German and Dutch.

Hopefully I can keep adding new species, with a bit of luck with the help of the marketplace on this website.

• https://insektenlifestyle.com
    AD
  • Hallo Marlonneke,

vielen Dank für Deinen Beitrag. Dein Projekt sieht sehr spannend aus. Deine Fotos mit den Entwicklungsstadien der Tiere sind nicht nur lehrreich, sondern auch sehr gut gemacht! Ich kann Deine Homepage jedem Tierliebhaber nur wärmstens empfehlen. Viel Glück und Erfolg weiterhin! Wenn Du zum Thema Insekten unsere Hilfe benötigst, wende Dich jederzeit gerne an uns.

Herzliche Grüße

Robert

Hello Marlonneke,

Thank you very much for your contribution. Your project looks very exciting. Your photos with the development stages of the animals are not only instructive, but also very well done! I can only warmly recommend your homepage to every animal lover. Good luck and success in the future! If you need our help on the subject of insects, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Kind regards

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!