Schmetterlingszucht beginnen

• Wie Ihr wahrscheinlich sehen könnt, bin ich neu hier und habe nachdem ich mich ein wenig durchgelesen habe, noch ein paar Fragen:

1) Was benötige ich alles wenn ich bei den Eiern / Raupen / Puppen / Schmetterlingen eine optimale Zucht erreichen kann?
    2) Da ich erst im Frühling anfangen möchte, habe ich über den Winter genug Zeit diese Dinge selbst zu bauen und möchte das auch "perfektionieren". (Jeden Tag ein bisschen mehr) Ich wohne im Keller, möchte aber die Zucht möglichst im Zimmer bzw. im leerstehenden Nebenraum durchführen. Was für Lampen eignen sich? Kennt ihr schöne Baupläne?
    3) Welche Schmetterlingsart könnt ihr mir empfehlen?
    4) Wie sieht das mit der Inzucht aus?

Wäre wirklich klasse wenn Ihr mir darauf antworten könnt.
    Schonmal danke =)

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi,

1 First of all, you need a cage where the caterpillars can live in, that can be a aquariumbox or something, but you can also make a box with 'walls' made of gauze. For your pupaes you can make a sort of closet where you can hang them up.
    2 In a room whit a normal window you've got enough light to keep you butterflys.
    3 Easy species like A. utricae, Venessa atlanta/cardui, Saturnids like Samia cynthia etc.
    (see the link) Was heißt schon «Leichte Zucht»?
    4 What do you mean?? :confused_face:

Kind regards wessel herrewijnen

• First of all, Nymphalidae breeding indoors in almost inpossible..
    So, you will need to have a cage ouside, a mosquito net is a good one, just hang it op and attach it on someway to the ground.
    Species like aglais will do it in there, but remind that you will need to have a lot of sun, and shelter for the butterflies..
    Inbreed is easy with species like that, just go outdoors with a net, catch some butterflies, release some of yours, and your line will stay 'fresh' .
    Inbreed with saturnidae is almost impossible, just like samia ricini.
    Someone orders from the philippes or something, gets eggs, sends them to 10 people..
    They get more eggs, so you buy from 3 people, but you have the same blood line..
    So yeah, you will have to buy from serveral dealers in the habitat of the specie, to get a diversity of bloodlines.

But, buy some quality eggs, F1-F3, and you can breed up to 4 generations without problems..

• Okay, thanks too both of you. Know I now what material I will need, but I didn't get the "Inbreed"-thing.

Shall I buy for example the same species from 3 dealers and educate them seperate? And when they are full grown I will mix them up to pair them?

For example: There are the bloodlines "A" "B" and "C"

When they are full grown I mix A and B, B and C and A and C
    Ohne generation later there are "AB", "BC" and "AC" --> and then it starts again

But how long kann I cross 3 different blood lines until I need "fresh blood"?

Thanks for your answers and sorry because of my bad english...

• yes, you can buy some eggs from the same species from different dealers. I didn't mix the caterpillars, I did it at this way: I bought 3 aquariumboxes, and in every box I put the caterpillars from the same dealer, for example: box 1 with caterpillars from dealer A, box 2 with caterpillars of dealer B and box 3 with caterpillars of dealer C.
    When they are becoming to pupae, I hung up the pupae by sort, so a group of pupaes of dealer A, a group of dealer B and a group of dealer C.
    When they emerge, I keep the butterflys of the same dealer together, I took a female from dealer A, a male of dealer B, and i succesfully let them handpair. I think thats the best way to do.

• Hallo Aishiteru,
    wenn Du Neuling in der Schmetterlingszucht bist, brauchst Du Dir über das Thema Inzucht erst einmal keine Gedanken machen. Inzucht ist zwar ein Thema, aber erst einmal muss man in der Lage sein, eine Art über mehrere Generationen auch zu züchten, und das ist nicht ganz so einfach.
    Wichtig ist bei der Raupenhaltung die Art des Gefäßes und häufiges Reinigen, sonst drohen Krankheiten. Bekomme ich immer genügend Futter?
    Welche Art sich wie verpuppt, ist dann die nächste Frage:Erdpuppe, Stürzpuppe, Gürtelpuppe, Kokon, u.v.m.?
    Um die Falter zu vermehren, muss man wissen, ob und womit man sie füttert.
    Wie sieht es mit Überwinterung aus? Usw., usw., usw...
    Also viel Wissen, das sich erst mit der Zeit einstellt.
    Ich kann das leider vergriffene Buch von" Ekkehard Friedrich, Handbuch der Schmetterlingszucht" als Grundlage empfehlen. Hier steht alles Wissenswerte drin, Vielleicht kannst Du es Dir irgendwo besorgen. Auch soll es in einer Neuauflage erscheinen, das kann aber noch dauern.
    Ansonsten: Loslegen, ausprobieren, Misserfolge wegstecken, weitermachen!
    Gruß
    Arnd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!