Wie man männlichen Atlas länger fruchtbar hält

• English version below

sorry, wenn Deutsch schlecht ist, indem ich einen Übersetzer benutze: Hallo, derzeit versuche ich Attacus Atlas zu züchten, alle Männer sind entstanden, aber ich warte immer noch auf eine Puppe, um zu reifen, meine Frage ist, kann ich die Männchen länger fruchtbar halten Ich weiß, dass sie ein paar Tage brauchen, um zu reifen, aber es kann einige Zeit dauern, und welche Methoden benutzt ihr, um den Prozess der Reifung von Puppen zu beschleunigen, danke
    :freudentanz::freudentanz::freudentanz:

hello, currently i am trying to breed attacus atlas, all of the males have emerged as of the evening of writing this, but im still waiting on a pupa to mature, my question is, can i keep the males fertile for longer by any means, i know they take a couple days to mature but it may take some time after that, and what methods do you guys use to speed up the process of maturing pupae, thank you
    :freudentanz::freudentanz::freudentanz:

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello Will,
    to prolong the life of the moths I put them in the cellar (15°C) with constant light. This way they keep calm for some days without wasting energy.
    Fot the timing of hatching it´s helpful to keep the cocoons warm and humid (28°C, 80% humidity). But that´s no guarantee, it is only increasing the chance of getting couples at the same time. Recently my last A. atlas hatched after 18 months, though the pupa was kept under same conditions like the others, hatched after 5 weeks.
    Gretings
    Thomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!