Friedrich, E.: Handbook of butterfly breeding in the 2nd Edition from 1983 is available for download

• Hello best friends of butterfly breeders,

I got by Kosmos Edition the right to publish an online version of the book. I received a written permission for this purposes. Very best thanks at this point to Kosmos. After a lot of questions here and in Lepiforum according to the book, which is not or only rarely avaiable in antiquarian bookshops, or very expensive to buy it over other sources, I tried to get this permission, because Kosmos does not plan a new edition of this book.

So I cut my own book properly in all pages. I have scanned all pages in a very high quality. This was not very easy, because the paper is very thick and woody. In the PDF I included bookmarks to easily find one of the 170 pages before searching or browsing page by page the entire book.
    It is important for you to know, that the PDF file is about 22 MB

The book is available in the "free download" section of www.entomologische-literatur.de.
    Probably the server will crash because of the numerous downloads …

Because I want present this download specially for the youth and students, I keep the download free of cost.
    I would be glad if anyone is honouring my work by offering a small
    fee. Please use my bank contacts or make a Paypal donation:

[paypal]info@entomologische-literatur.de[/paypal]

This contribution is used to support my work and expenses.
    Bear in mind, if this book is been downloaded too often, I will get a very heavy bill from my internet provider.
    I would habe been to find such an opportunity in my youth.

Kind Regards
    your friend Manfred

besten Dank an Franz für die Übersetzung :applaus:

• ANZEIGE

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!